Category Manager (MRO), Location: Warsaw or Bratislawa, Ref. PL19- R207 – S02
Our Client is a leading global diversified building materials group, employing 89,000 people at 3,900 operating locations in 31 countries. With a market capitalisation of c.€20 billion, our Client is the largest building materials company in North America and the second largest worldwide. A Fortune 500 company, that is listed in London and Dublin and is a constituent member of the FTSE 100 and ISEQ 20 indices.
The role purpose is to ensure that the company sources clearly specified products and services in the assigned category at the best possible TCO, and that it fulfills its contractual obligations and other commitments towards its suppliers. The Category Manager participates in all relevant commercial discussions with suppliers related to specific products (within own area); owns and drives regular business review meetings with suppliers; drives multiple source qualifications and provides price provisioning on product level during budgeting / business case phase. Ensures that local business requirements are considered in the category strategy.
Reporting line: Procurement Director Cluster East.
Estimated annual spend: Euro 120M
• Representative and lead buyer for Cluster East organizations
• Window person for the business in the local organization
• Acts as escalation for claims not solved locally
• Ensure the category strategy is executed locally
• Execute the RFx and tactical process including negotiation for the category
• Coordinates all category activities within a Cluster during bid and project execution phase
• Is accountable for development, execution, and maintenance of Cluster procurement strategy and Project Procurement Plans in alignment with country stakeholders as well as global procurement strategies
• Accountable for procurement KPI Performance Management and process adherence in the Cluster, within own area of responsibility
• Ensures execution of S2P process (from screening to on boarding and lifecycle management) for local suppliers
• Maintains strategic relationships with key cluster suppliers
• Analyses supply market, anticipates changes, and drives associated procurement activities
• Evaluates contracts and suppliers in order to facilitate final supplier base decisions with relevant stakeholders
• Ensures products and services are purchased in the most cost- and time-efficient manner, implements and ensures purchasing best practices
• Coordinates category and supplier strategy implementation in the Cluster
The Ideal Candidate
Degree in Business or Technical field, Master’s would be an advantage 5-8 years of Procurement experience in managing category (regional scope) Fluent written and verbal English is a must, other languages are considered a plus Well-rounded and experienced Procurement professional with sound business acumen and project management skills Data and people driven leader and decision maker Ability to lead and drive the execution of the Cluster category management agenda Ability to negotiate and contract, execute cost analysis Dedicated and engaged partner who strongly engages with both the business and the global/regional procurement organization to enhance collaboration and obtaining the Cluster procurement objective
Why to apply? very interesting position in newly set procurement organization for an open minded, results oriented and pro active procurement professional with in depth business acumen and ability to drive and execute change with customer orientation in mind.
If you wish to apply, than send us your CV in English to: email@example.com
Please introduce in your CV the following clause:
„I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Big Fish Polska Sp. z o.o in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes.”
Buyer/Category Leader (indirect materials) Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL20- R102 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...