Procurement Process, Systems and Continues Improvement Expert/ Lead Automotive Location: Germany (Dortmund) or Hungary (Budapest) PL16-R326-S01
Our Client is a leading, global company within automotive industry.
The position exists within Global Procurement Organization. The main goal is to ensure our Client’s global procurement processes, systems and methodologies are effective, efficient and ‘up to dates’ compared to ‘best in class’ practices.
• Continuous improvement of the Procurement systems, tools and related processes
• Lead the development and continuous improvement and integration of procurement systems from sourcing to settlement
• Champion, embed and oversee the on-going development of procurement systems and tools into end to end procurement process, including spend analysis, sourcing, contract management, supplier management and requisition to pay
• Work closely with colleagues across the Procurement Department and business stakeholders to ensure the effective development of system strategies strategy
• Lead simplification of the sourcing processes and related documentation
• Produce guidance on the standards, policies and rules that are appropriate to the delivery and implementation of new processes and systems
• Design and deliver workshops/seminars/training events to communicate system strategy and tools to the purchasing community and key stakeholders
• Lead the e-enablement of the supply chain through effective engagement and communication; designing and delivering supplier awareness programs and events to gain the support of key suppliers
• Lead specific procurement projects as required to identify options and opportunities to achieve efficiencies in systems, process and organizations through innovative techniques (e.g. web - based technology - internet/intranet, value stream mapping etc.)
• Monitoring best practice in e-procurement in other organizations
• Present a rationale for change in order to gain support from process champions and other stakeholders
• Provide dynamic and intelligent management information on external spend to the wider Procurement team (and business managers), supporting activities such as demand management, supply trends and future sourcing requirements
• University degree or above, with major in business administration or economics
• An excellent theoretical and practical understanding of procurement from sourcing to settlement including systems supporting the process.
• min. 5 years of working experience in a ‘state of the art’ procurement organization of an industrial firm, preferably in automotive
• Strong market knowledge of e-procurement solutions and trends
• Track record of system implementation and continues process improvement programs
• Held budget responsibility for procurement systems, its implementation and running cost
• Fluent English
• Ability to relate to colleagues at all levels forming coalitions and support structures
• Practical application of process improvement tools and methods
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Innovative problem-solving ability, integrity and personal competencies
• Very strong analytical thinking and target oriented
• Mature, initiative and strong sense of responsibility
• Careful, stable and reliable
• Ability to relate and interact within an intercultural environment and global basis
• Highly self-motivated
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
• Strong project management skills
• An understanding and application of legal issues
• An enquiring mind and track record in delivering innovative solutions
• Experience leading and managing teams in a matrix organization globally
• Good financial awareness (including managing project finances)
Why to apply:
Very interesting global role for experienced and mature procurement professional (process & systems knowledge) to run the process & systems implementation globally.
High visibility, very independent position. Strong and employees friendly company culture.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: email@example.com
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Procurement Manager (indirect mat.) Location: Warsaw Ref. PL19- R203 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Dynamicznie rozwijająca się spółka z branży chemicznej, dystrybutor surowców, półproduktów i produktów chemicznych oferowanych w...
Category Associate EMEA (Capex, MRO, Facility Maintenance Services) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100...