Supply Chain Service Delivery Leader Digital Technologies Cracow Ref. PL17- R560-S03
Our Client: is a global leader in digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. Due to their substantial development and introduction of Global Business Services (GBS) organization, they are looking for motivated Service Delivery Lead to drive execution of purchasing through tactical / operational delivery that supports the business by optimizing costs, quality, reliability of suppliers supplied products, and supported services.
Reporting to Group Vice President & Global Head GBS SCM and Head of GBS you will be mostly responsible for:
• Managing all supply chain operations within and as part of the functional leadership of Supply Chain. This includes ongoing operations, continuous improvement, absorbing and optimizing new requirements from Centers of Expertise (CoE) and business lines into operations in order to deliver high quality, efficient, fast and optimal cost for SC services
• Developing and implementing the strategic plan for product and service delivery of the SC department and participation in strategic planning as a member of the GBS management team
• Coordinating the budget within functional guidance, preparation and management the budget locally in order to assure a world class, efficient and effective functional operation
• Managing a large organization consisting of service delivery managers, team leaders and expert staff members ( up to 200 people) and ensuring the teams are staffed, motivated and thrive through your positive and inclusive leadership style
• Leading and supervising supply chain personnel. Ensuring that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed accordingly. Guiding and motivating direct/indirect subordinates within HR policies to achieve optimal performance and output
• Encouraging open discussion of development needs for the department teams and individuals. Identifying and promoting talents. Seeking to understand retention of individual top performers and taking corrective action. Encouraging and support staff movements across organizational boundaries locally and globally
• Ensuring that services required are adequately defined in a consistent way and in line with service level agreements, functional requirements and within respective legal boundaries of the serviced country and organization
• Developing and leading continuous improvement initiatives within and across other GBS centers globally within the function in order to gain efficiencies and drive productivity, harmonization and standardization across then function and in line with Centers of Expertise
• Building sustainable relationships with internal customers and peer GBS functions to ensure and sustain service growth, customer satisfaction and retention together with local supply chain and other stakeholders
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• University degree in Business Economics, Finance, Supply Chain or Business Administration / MBA
• Minimum 10 years of relevant business experience in a complex multinational environment of which 5 years as a line manager
• Minimum 3 years running shared service center or comparable operation
• Strong knowledge of technology trends in: Shared Service Center set-up, (S2P-Process Delivery); in business process standards and associated application; in process automation – End to End processes around S2P and B2B; and in organizational change management
• Demonstrable negotiation skills in complex projects or service environment
• Proven leadership skills to work with and motivate virtual teams to achieve challenging targets
• Strong written and verbal communication skills coupled with fluency in English - both written and spoken
• Proven ability to manage multiple moving parts simultaneously and optimally in a matrix organization
• Structured thinker with the ability to direct teams to solve problems efficiently
If you wish to lead fairly new, fast developing truly international department with high level internal stakeholders than send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement Manager (indirect mat.) Location: Warsaw Ref. PL19- R203 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Dynamicznie rozwijająca się spółka z branży chemicznej, dystrybutor surowców, półproduktów i produktów chemicznych oferowanych w...
Category Associate EMEA (Capex, MRO, Facility Maintenance Services) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100...