Supplier Technical Engineer (Digital & Systems) Cracow / Gdansk PL17-R302-S02
Our Client: a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, has established a strong position in global markets - civil aerospace, defense aerospace, marine and energy. They employ around 39,000 skilled people in offices, manufacturing and service facilities in 50 countries.
Our Client is looking for an experienced and talented person to lead the technical assessment and development of suppliers connected to our Electrical, Automation & Control and Digital supply chain.
• Maintain high quality of deliveries from suppliers to our client sites and customers.
• Approval of new products (FAT, FAIR).
• Approval of new suppliers according to our client’s supplier requirement package.
• Analyze of Non Conformances together with supplier.
• Support Resolve Customer Issues.
• Support Category Manager with technical knowledge during supplier selection and strategy development.
• Development of poor performing suppliers.
• Support source change activities.
• Support product cost improvements.
Qualifications and experience:
• Major experience with minimum two of:
- Automatic control
- Autonomous vehicles
- Software engineering e.g. machine learning, artificial intelligence
- Switchboards, electrical/control panels
- Energy Storage Systems
- Rotating Machines
- Electronic / power electronic
• In depth understanding of relevant manufacturing processes and their quality & cost drivers
• Relevant experience in Manufacturing Engineering or Quality (at least 5 years).
• Experience of new product introduction, process revalidation and quality improvement.
• Degree in engineering in Automatic Control, Robotic, Electronic, Electric or other relevant field
• Knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma philosophy and tools
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 / ISO TS 16949
• Knowledge of problem solving tools and techniques
• Understanding of inspection processes and quality control procedures.
• Auditor/assessment capabilities.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Ability to work in a team and to communicate globally.
• Willingness to travel regionally and internationally.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: email@example.com
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Purchasing Program Manager (electronics/global role) Location: Małopolskie Ref. PL20- R103 – S01 Our Client is a...
Profil de recherche # 20-820-IN-R01 Global Category Manager – IS&T (H/F) Résultats principaux attendus• Mise en...
Purchasing Manager/Interim Manager/Senior Buyer Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL20- R102 – S02 Our Client is a leading...
Szukasz pracy w zakupach lub chcesz awansować? Ten e-book jest dla Ciebie - https://karierawzakupach.pl/# Ten...
Procurement Manager (indirect mat.) Location: Warsaw Ref. PL19- R203 – S01 Our Client is a leading...