Program Manager (Procurement) Procurement Outsourcing Śląskie Ref. PL17-R650-S01
Our Client is one of the leading, pioneering procurement service provider in Europe. They provide strategic procurement solutions to get C-class, MRO and indirect materials with the right quality and price, to the right place at the right time.
Mission: The Program Manager is directly responsible and accountable for the overall management of the local implementation team, the project finance, progress and on-time delivery, while being the central point of contact to the assigned customer.
After the implementation the Program Manager manages the local operational and Service delivery team members across the total supply chain (VMI, sourcing, technical support, Quality, IT, HR, procurement and accounting) in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. He/she is accountable for the quality and the sustainability of the service delivery team. He/she will ensure the resolution and corrective action management of the supply chain issues and communicating the lessons learned during the QBR and Steering Committees.
Reporting to Sales & Marketing Director and the Management Team, Program Manager shall:
• Understand the local and central procurement strategies (based on following requirements: availability, safety, environmental, quality and cost).
• Understand the challenges of the customer’s end users by analyzing, observation and communication, resulting in advices to improve the procurement and communication process.
• Manage and coach the local operational and central team members across the total supply chain (VMI, sourcing, technical support, Quality, IT, HR, procurement and accounting) in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure that the corrective actions of the exception management process are implemented.
• Maintain and guard confidentiality of information obtained during the course of the project.
• Plan and organize the workload to meet the agreed schedules, timelines and service levels.
• Initiate an monitor cost reduction programs (TCO).
• Monitor and improve systems utilization and procedures (focus on automation).
• Analyze and manage supply chain risks per country.
• Development and implementation of supply chain strategies and procurement organization models
• Experience in development and implementation of the LEAN/6Sigma methodology
• >5 year experience in a Supply chain environment
• Master degree or BA degree
• Good knowledge of: Word, Excel and project management tools
• Good knowledge of: ERP tools - purchasing and maintenance modules (e.g. SAP, Dynamics, MfgPro, Maximo, …)
• Ability to create standard templates, workflows and process descriptions
• Very good communication skill in English and local language to communicate with customer contacts, teams members and stakeholders both orally and in writing (more then 2 languages is a plus)
• Be able to communicate clearly with different functions of an organization
• Train and follow up team members in the effective and efficient execution of processes
• Flexible and pro-active analytical and problem solving attitude
• Good diplomatic negotiator using arguments based on technical knowledge
• Overall management skills of multi-disciplinary teams
• Coaching team members and management of personnel
• Business process development skills
• The ability to understand complex organizational processes in detail without losing sight of the overall picture
• Work independently with limited supervision, achieving targets and deadlines.
• Planning and organizational abilities
• Problem identification, analyzing and solving mindset
Why to apply:
• Young international company (founded in 1997)
• Flexible and fast in decision making
• State of the art procurement process/ best practices
• Giving the teams a lot of freedom and independence, but linked with clear deliverables and KPI’s
• Wide range of growth potential
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Purchasing Program Manager (electronics/global role) Location: Małopolskie Ref. PL20- R103 – S01 Our Client is a...
Profil de recherche # 20-820-IN-R01 Global Category Manager – IS&T (H/F) Résultats principaux attendus• Mise en...
Purchasing Manager/Interim Manager/Senior Buyer Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL20- R102 – S02 Our Client is a leading...
Szukasz pracy w zakupach lub chcesz awansować? Ten e-book jest dla Ciebie - https://karierawzakupach.pl/# Ten...
Procurement Manager (indirect mat.) Location: Warsaw Ref. PL19- R203 – S01 Our Client is a leading...