Procurement and Supply Chain Specialist Aftermarket services Wielkopolskie PL17-R600- S01
Our Client is part of German group – leading warranty repair operator for global computing and high tech manufacturer. They hire 1200 people both in Germany and Poland, they offer more than 1 Mio repairs per year. Due to substantial development in Poland they are looking for experienced procurement and supply chain specialist to set up and develop effective supply chain process.
• Spare parts category management
• End to end procurement process management
• Market research , RFQ management
• Suppliers sourcing, assessment, introduction, development, negotiations
• Supply planning and process management
• Materials/ parts consumption analysis
• Search and setup of the best supply sources for the frequent purchases, simplification and automation of the processes
• Identify critical suppliers, define supplier risks and mitigation opportunities to ensure business continuity planning in terms of the identified risks
• Identify opportunities for process improvement and recommend solutions
• BA degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain or related field.
• Min 4 years of end to end procurement process / supply chain management experience
• Ability to negotiate and drive the pricing process
• Planning skills
• Highly effective problem-solving skills
• Highly effective skills at analyzing operations data
• High relationship building skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
• Pro activity, flexibility
• Fluent English and Polish
Why to apply:
Unique opportunity to join green field operation in Poland with enormous growth possibilities and to set up and develop effective procurement strategy for core commodities. Possibility to lead the small team in the future. They are looking for an open minded, flexible and pro active candidate who is willing to take an active part in the company development and full responsibility for the supply chain area.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Purchasing Program Manager (electronics/global role) Location: Małopolskie Ref. PL20- R103 – S01 Our Client is a...
Profil de recherche # 20-820-IN-R01 Global Category Manager – IS&T (H/F) Résultats principaux attendus• Mise en...
Purchasing Manager/Interim Manager/Senior Buyer Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL20- R102 – S02 Our Client is a leading...
Szukasz pracy w zakupach lub chcesz awansować? Ten e-book jest dla Ciebie - https://karierawzakupach.pl/# Ten...
Procurement Manager (indirect mat.) Location: Warsaw Ref. PL19- R203 – S01 Our Client is a leading...