Lead Buyer (Packaging/ Global Purchasing Team) Location: Wielkopolskie or Dolnośląskie Ref. PL18- R600 – S01
Our Client is a leading provider of roof windows. They are looking for an experienced Lead Buyer (packaging category) to join their Global Purchasing Team.
As Lead Buyer, you will be responsible for ensuring good business solutions for our Client. You will be co-responsible for minimizing their purchasing and production costs and ensuring that their development projects are accomplished in the right quality, at the right time and at the right price. The successful candidate will achieve this through strong relations with external suppliers as well as internal stakeholders and through a pro-active execution of the overall purchasing strategy within their product area in cooperation with the Category Manager.
The tasks will cover the full range from strategic to tactical tasks. Order handling is not part of the tasks, but is handled by factories placed in Europe, US and China.
Reporting to the Category Manager (Denmark) you will be mostly responsible for:
• Acting pro actively to understand business needs and requirements.
• Assuring cost reduction in the managed projects portfolio.
• Ensuring on time launch of new materials and suppliers.
• Ensuring strong relationship with Suppliers and Internal Stakeholders.
• Ensuring continuous communication with internal stakeholders regarding valid supplier contracts, prices, general optimization, which could include new suppliers .
• Participating in development of the overall purchasing strategy with main focus on the execution.
• Driving RFI/RFQ process in alignment with category management.
• Vendor management - focus on quality in all aspects.
• Driving change implementation and cost down activities.
• Executing independent and cross – functional projects.
• Negotiating and making commercial agreements with suppliers (approved by Category Manager).
• Driving Purchasing KPI's and be in compliance with Purchasing policies, strategies and procedures .
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
Travel: you should expect 20-30 travelling days a year within Europe.
Why to apply? : very interesting position for an open minded, results oriented procurement professional ,who likes to work with minimal supervision and enjoys building trust relations across matrix environment. Possibility to join a Global Team, within solid values driven environment, where commitment, thoroughness and mutual respect are among the core values and teamwork and professionalism is essential to the way they work.
If you wish to apply, than send us your CV in English to: email@example.com
Please introduce in your CV the following clause:
"Zgadzam się na wykorzystanie przez firmę Big Fish Polska Sp. z o.o. danych osobowych w celu pośrednictwa pracy (posiadania i przetwarzania przekazanych danych osobowych oraz ich udostępniania klientom w ramach prowadzonych projektów rekrutacyjnych) zgodnie z obowiązującą Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U.2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) aż do momentu pisemnego wycofania zgody. Potwierdzam, że zostałem poinformowany o prawach do zmiany, dostępu i ochrony tych danych".
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...
Category Manager (raw materials) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S01 Our Client is...