Strategic Commodity Buyer - Stamping (EMEA) Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL17-R610- S03
Our Client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of electric motors and integrated controls. It is a global enterprise comprised of approximately 230 subsidiaries/affiliates. Their product line features a full line of high efficiency motors, large and small, which serve Industrial, residential and commercial markets in applications ranging from water treatment, mining, oil and gas and power generation to pool and spa motors, air conditioning condensers, rooftop cooling towers and commercial refrigeration. It also makes motors, controls and switches for automotive and commercial markets.
• Development of procurement strategy for stamping parts for global suppliers in the region (3 production plants).
• Definition of target panel by commodity with a scope of 3 years, taking into account new project requirements.
• Development of 3-year business plan by commodity and by supplier.
• Introduction of a yearly productivity action plan in accordance with the P&L budget.
• Identification of best-in-class suppliers who match the strategy and selection criteria.
• Ensuring the quality of purchased components in collaboration with the Purchasing Quality team.
• Participation in the selection of suppliers for each project, validation the final choice and ensuring the supplier is fully integrated into the project.
• Participation in "make or buy" decisions.
• BA/ MA degree in Business, Management, Supply Chain or related field.
• 3-5 years professional experience in direct materials (stamping would be ideal) preferably in the automotive industry.
• 3+ years of experience in strategic procurement within international environment.
• Ability to work effectively with incumbent and new potential suppliers as well as with internal cross-functional managers.
• High degree of understanding of cost drivers, market dynamics and competitive tensions.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English.
• Assertiveness, decision-making ability and a high degree of commitment and resistance to stress as well as team orientation.
• Flexibility and ability to work in a matrix structure.
• Cross-cultural competence.
• Strong knowledge of MS-Office applications and ERP system.
Why to apply:
Great opportunity for a strategic procurement professional to join regional team with fast track to career development . Possibility to have a full impact on regional commodity strategy development and deployment as well as working with most strategic category in the organization.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: email@example.com
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Procurement Manager (indirect mat.) Location: Warsaw Ref. PL19- R203 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Dynamicznie rozwijająca się spółka z branży chemicznej, dystrybutor surowców, półproduktów i produktów chemicznych oferowanych w...
Category Associate EMEA (Capex, MRO, Facility Maintenance Services) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100...