Value analysis & Improvement Engineer Automotive
Poland (Lubuskie) PL15-R321-S02
Our Client Our Client is a leading service provider in automotive engineering, vehicle manufacturing, convertible roof systems and related business services. Their areas of expertise are premium cars, convertibles and electric vehicles. They are among the three leading suppliers of convertible roof systems in the world cooperating with clients like: BMW, Lamborghini, Porsche, Daimler, Bentley.
The role: joining newly created procurement team you will be mostly responsible for cost analysis of the purchased components and its production. You will actively support strategic buyers during the key projects and negotiations. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Purchasing .
• Identifying supplier cost drivers & driving cost improvement
• Identification and support for cost reduction within supply chain and spare parts
• Development of cost structures for parts and systems (ex. hydraulics, electrics, textiles, metal, plastic, rubber, glass)
• Conducting workshops and trainings on cost optimization for external and internal stakeholders
• Mentoring Buyers/ Integrated Project Teams to optimize cost during negotiation/product development process
• Close cooperation with strategic purchasers on negotiation strategy creation and introduction of negotiation leverage for the key procurement projects
• Fluent English and Polish, German would be an advantage
• Degree in engineering (production management, controlling or mechanical engineering)
• Strong Manufacturing/Industrial/Process engineering background
• Experience in cost optimization or process engineering or in preparation of cost calculations to the clients (min. 4-5 years)
• Experience in cooperation with procurement department would be an asset
• Understanding of principles of finance with a sound understanding of cost drivers and cost models would be highly advantageous
• Proven track record in delivering results
• Ability to work in a team and to communicate effectively
Why to apply:
Great opportunity for experienced cost optimization or process engineer to introduce his/ hers skills and knowledge into the brand new procurement structure. Possibility to introduce best practices and actively co- create new processes within friendly and supportive atmosphere.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...
Category Manager (raw materials) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S01 Our Client is...