Senior Buyer - Electronics (Europe)
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Our Client is a world leader in integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions. Due to the substantial development and introduction of strategic regional purchasing functions in Poland they are looking for a Senior Buyer responsible for European region.
This role has operational responsibility for sourcing/RFIs, selecting, approving, on-boarding, negotiating agreements, and managing performance and relationships with approved or potential suppliers. Manage supplier relationships, identify cost saving opportunities, and utilize current techniques, such as cost modeling, to improve supplier performance and quality. Responsible for deploying commodity(ies) strategy and implementing supplier agreements with local purchasing teams at manufacturing sites and distribution centers. Assist in supplier audits and compliance reviews.
• Managing sourcing/RFIs, approval, and on-boarding process for assigned or potential suppliers.
• Negotiating supplier agreements to achieve commodity(ies) strategy and implement agreements with local purchasing organizations throughout Supply Chain.
• Monitoring key performance metrics to measure supplier performance, including compliance, delivery, price, quality and service.
• Ensuring quality requirements and process compliance are achieved and cost reductions are optimized.
• Supporting supplier audits and reviews.
• Identifying critical suppliers, defining supplier risks and mitigation opportunities to ensure business continuity planning in terms of the identified risks.
• Maintaining a high degree of market and supplier knowledge to enable support of product/project development by obtaining estimates of price and availability for materials and services necessary for projects.
• Maintaining competitive sources of supply for materials, components, and services, including proactively identifying potential new suppliers.
• Encouraging internal collaboration, knowledge sharing, compliance with best practices, and established category/commodity management processes.
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement and recommend solutions, including leveraging leading tools/technologies.
• Communicating effectively with the organization and internal stakeholders on the status and issues of key initiatives.
• Fluent English.
• Minimum of 5 years of Purchasing or Procurement experience required (direct materials – preferably electronics , international environment).
• Experience in developing and leveraging business relationships with vendors/suppliers.
• Understanding of industry Quality Control Standards (ISO, AQL)and/or experience in a highly regulated environment.
• Demonstrated negotiation and technical skills.
• Highly effective problem-solving skills.
• Highly effective skills at analyzing operations data.
• Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to completely maintain confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
• International travel required; must possess or be able to acquire passport and other travel documents (e.g. visa) as necessary.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates
Manager ds. Zakupów – Kupiec (zachodnie okolice Warszawy) Ref. PL19- R206 – S01 Naszym klientem jest...
MRO Category Manager (EMEA region) Location: Prague Ref. PL19- R205 – S01 Our Client is the...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Procurement Manager (indirect mat.) Location: Warsaw Ref. PL19- R203 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...