Regional Sourcing Lead (EMEA) Consulting Prague PL15- R003-S01
Our Client is a global consulting company. They are looking for a Regional Sourcing Coordinator –Lead, to join their global in house procurement team located in Prague.
Reporting to the EMEA Procurement Manager you will be mostly responsible for:
• Management a variety of sourcing and negotiation projects as well as contract review within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
• Developing strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
• Development of tailored sourcing strategies for different indirect commodities (e.g. IT & Telco, professional services, facilities).
• Suppliers evaluation - screening and selection the right suppliers to meet required business needs as well as savings generation.
• SRM – monitoring and management of the supplier network to ensure their performance meets the expectations.
Qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing or related field.
• At least 5 years of stable business experience in Procurement, and Project Management.
• Strong understanding of procurement processes and contractual matters.
• Ability to organize and execute RFx through sourcing tools and a talent for developing negotiation strategies.
• Deep knowledge on sourcing indirect materials & services .
• Ability to structure own tasks and work independently as well as in diverse cross-functional teams.
• High business acumen and analytical skills.
• Ability to build relationships paired with excellent verbal and written communication skill.
• Ability to properly handle problem resolution.
• Comfortable working in diverse environments and adhere to highest ethical standards.
• Fluent knowledge of English. Fluent knowledge of German would be an advantage.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
Why to apply?
If you already have a solid strategic sourcing experience, you would like to join the relatively new team and take an active part in building procurement credibility, then this might be a place for you.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Buyer/Category Leader (indirect materials) Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL20- R102 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...