Purchasing Coordinator/ Manager (Construction Industry) Poland (Płock) PL16-R324-S01
Our Client is an international company. They are currently looking for skilled and hands on Purchasing Coordinator/ Manager to join their team.
The main role is to introduce and deploy procurement strategies for assigned commodity groups (direct materials: e.g. Aluminum, steel components, mineral wool, indirect materials e.g. PPE) to establish long-term cooperation policy with suppliers, that will bring measurable savings and secure required service level with components supply. Together with the small team you will develop and introduce local savings projects.
Reporting directly to the Board Member, you will be mostly responsible for:
• Introduction of commodity strategies
• Suppliers selection, consolidation and qualification process.
• Effective management of the RFX processes, continuous benchmarking, market analysis, raw material prices monitoring, focused to build up competitive advantage.
• Development of the supplier base to ensure security of supply and risk management.
• Leading strategic relationships with suppliers.
• Negotiation of the supply agreements to achieve best possible commercial conditions in terms of price, quality, total scope of cooperation and flexibility.
• Introduction and delivery of saving projects to support local budget.
• Driving continued initiatives to optimize total cost of purchase (TCO), logistic set up, payment terms.
• Supporting and monitoring the activities to improve suppliers performance with respect to on-time deliveries and quality of supplies.
• Leading purchasing team to deliver results (2 people “solid line”/ 3 people “dotted line”)
• Conducting P2P process.
• University Degree, ideally with specialty on Business or Commercial affairs.
• Minimum 4 years of strategic purchasing experience (direct materials) within international company achieving remarkable results in terms of savings , ideally within Construction area or with strong experience in project buying.
• Negotiation skills.
• Business Acumen.
• Some team management experience (day to day or project) would be an asset.
• Ability to read technical drawings.
• Ability to work under stress.
• Very good English skills.
• Ease with communication, responsible, honest, consequence with daily activities, self-control, determination, independence, creativity.
• PC skills: SAP knowledge would be a plus.
Why to join them:
Perfect position for experienced hands on procurement manager or senior buyer who is interested in introducing and driving changes in the company where strategic procurement did not exist. The position requires strategic, tactical and operational activities. Great company culture focused on trust and long term cooperation.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...
Category Manager (raw materials) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S01 Our Client is...