Project Buyer (NPR Specialist/ Regional Team) White goods Poland (Radomsko) PL15-R406-S06
Our Client is a leading appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world. Due to substantial development they are looking for several Regional Sourcing Specialists to join their team.
The role/ mission: As NPR ( New Product Readiness) Specialist you will be pro-actively engaging yourself in the organization across all relevant functions. And you will be engaged in New Product Introduction process when developing new products with external supplier.
This engagement occurs at an early design stage to identify and define component and product requirements in an effort to guarantee cost, time and quality. You will report to New Product Readiness Manager (based in Italy).
• Support Project requirements through support of new product introduction. Work with cross-functional counter-parts to achieve smooth new model start-up.
• Plans, reviews and executes the day-to-day activities with suppliers for new product introduction such as:
o supplier action plan and schedule
o plan for tooling and inspection fixture required
o supplier plan for new or modified facilities, equipments and fixtures
o supplier plan for hiring and training as needed to support launch
o status of design & specifications and identify any gaps
o support supplier quality development and execution plan
o material supply readiness plan
o packaging, logistics and service parts supply plans
o Ensures Supplier Manufacturing Feasibility Commitment
o Coordinates above mentioned activities with internal process partners
o Acts as a first point of contact to the supplier for new product introduction actions
o Conducts review meetings with supplier to review project progress and to take corrective actions if needed
• Tracks and reports supplier readiness to NPR Manager and Project Manager
• Execute NPR confirmation activities with supply base and report results to Launch or Project Managers
• Support current product cost and quality reduction activities through direct supplier management and project execution
• Work within the cross functional team to execute new model transition from the NPR 4 (execution) process to mass production.
• University degree (engineering or business)
• Fluent English and Polish
• Min. 2 years experience in production area or purchasing/quality/ logistic or planning department in a manufacturing company within international environment
• Ability in building internal relationship across different functions
• Ability in leading activities
• Ability in coordinating activities defining proactively priorities in term of time
• Ability in coordinating activities defining proactively priorities in term of cost
• Ability in driving decisions impacting cost or schedule changes in response to adjustments in project timelines/activities
• Ability in following precise processes and to force stakeholder in applying them
• Readiness for business trips (both domestic and foreign)
Why to apply:
Great starting position for the specialists who would like to build their careers and advance in the regional procurement function.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates
Buyer/Category Leader (indirect materials) Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL20- R102 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...