Sourcing Specialists (Direct materials: hydraulics, steel, electronics) Automotive PL16-R327-S01 West Pomeranian
Out Client is the world’s leading provider of cargo handling solutions whose solutions are used in local transportation, terminals, ports, distribution centers, and ships. The Company employs about 7,500 people and has activities in more than 160 countries.
Development and implementation highly effective procurement strategies for the sourcing of given category to support the business requirements.
Realization of company strategy through new suppliers sourcing and introduction (LCC).
Management of suppliers delivering to factory in Poland to ensure attainment of agreed Supply, Quality, Service, Cost and Innovation targets. Taking active part in global sourcing projects.
Reporting to the Sourcing Manager, you will be mostly responsible for the following:
• Establishment and implementation of purchasing strategy in given product category (hydraulics, steel or electronics), lead activities in line with global sourcing policy;
• Performing supplier research, identification, benchmarking, TCO and RFQ process;
• Ensuring the optimal cost level taking into account quality, lead time and accessibility;
• Setting target cost, conduct negotiation and track results;
• Participation in cross functional projects, support with new products development;
• Active contribution in developing sourcing processes in the sourcing organization;
• Vendor Management – suppliers development and introduction to other plants,
• Supplier evaluation KPI’s analysis and management, if necessarily leading corrective actions;
• Offering creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results;
• Ensuring smooth communication with internal stakeholders (logistics department, engineering department, category managers, project managers).
At least bachelor’s degree preferably in a quantitative discipline (logistic/economics/ finance/ engineering) or equivalent;
At least 4-5 years of experience in of buying for manufacturing operations (direct purchasing) within international environment,
Experience working with cross functional teams, aligning technical requirements with commercial terms and conditions and leading RFx processes, negotiations and contract execution;
Hands-on knowledge of strategic sourcing methodologies and category management processes;
Very good/ fluent English
Excellent communication, organization/time management, flexibility, assertiveness and problem solving skills;
Ability to operate proactively, anticipating possible problems, opportunities and challenges;
PC skills: MS Office, experience in using ERP’s class systems would be an asset.
Our Client offers:
• Very interesting position for an open minded purchasing professional to join relatively new sourcing organization in Poland and to work in truly international cross functional teams in a fast mowing environment;
• Good interpersonal relations and spirit of cooperation;
• Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in an international work environment;
• Attractive conditions of employment in line with candidate experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications (CV in English) to: email@example.com
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...
Category Manager (raw materials) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S01 Our Client is...