Our Client is the world's leading supplier of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It is a business-to-business company, fully integrated with a strong position in cocoa-origin countries. Employs over 9,000 people operating out of more than 30 countries and operates more than 50 production facilities.
The main role is to manage all indirect spend in Poland (opex and capex – 2 locations: plant and ssc), looking for both short term opportunities through spot buy reduction and long term opportunities through strategic sourcing exercises.
Reporting directly to the Purchasing Manager Indirect Spend Western Europe located in Wieze, Belgium, you will be mostly responsible for:
• Representing the company’s sourcing department in the technical area
• Representing (advocating) procurement and demonstrating added value for organization
• Spreading and implementing purchasing processes within the company
• Being the central point of contact for the local management (plant managers, engineering, finance)
• Analyzing the needs on a macro level for Poland; defining sourcing strategies and tactics to make the local organization more competitive and meet business goals
• Monitoring and reporting results and KPI’s periodically to management (for the 3 sites). Taking actions where necessary to improve KPI’s
• Translating the global into a local purchase strategy. Developing an operational plan that meets the global purchasing objectives
• Representing and carrying out the values and principles and processes of purchasing as documented in the global sourcing policy. Acting as a local representative of sourcing. Making sure all policies are implemented and followed.
• Managing all indirect purchases within the local organizations in Poland (including Capex–Opex) providing full service to internal customers (engineering and maintenance organization, Lab, R&D, HSE, Facility mgmt)
• Communicating, liaising and negotiating internally (internal customers = stakeholder management) and externally (suppliers = relationship management) using appropriate methods to meet local business needs.
• Being end-responsible to negotiate with local suppliers to ensure optimum price/quality/service levels. This includes supplier selection, defining Total Cost of Ownership, market analysis, cost benchmarking & complaint handling.
• Supporting strategic sourcing initiatives to deliver long range programs for MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operating Supplies) and related capital services.
• Being fully responsible to ensure correct implementation of the documented P2P process (Procure to Pay) into our ERP systems (sap & maximo)
• Master Degree, preferably Economic
• Minimum 4 years of strategic purchasing experience (indirect materials: capex, opex) within international company industrial / technical environment, ideally within food, pharma, chemical industry
• Sound knowledge of the procurement function/ strategic sourcing with regards to supporting business objectives in a global organization
• Highly effective skills at analyzing operations data and developing and recommending programs that support company strategies
• Negotiation skills
• Proven track record in delivering results
• Ability to introduce and drive change
• Effective stakeholder management and leadership skills
• Adaptability, sense of initiative
• Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Fluent English and Polish
Why to join them:
Great opportunity for hands on procurement manger/ coordinator or senior buyer with some leadership experience to increase the maturity level of the local sourcing organization transitioning from a reactive, administrative department to a more strategic dep. by: working on standardization of materials and services, supplier rationalization, implementing purchasing contracts, further streamline purchasing processed, optimizing purchasing systems (implement catalogues etc) & spend segmentation.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates
Buyer/Category Leader (indirect materials) Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL20- R102 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...