Procurement Sourcing Executive (English + Czech) Indirect Materials (EMEA) FMCG Cracow PL16-R400-S02
Our Client is a leading global FMCG. Due to the development of their central sourcing department, they are looking for several Procurement Sourcing Executives to join their team.
• Performing advanced costs analyses for key stakeholders
• Coordinating the process of renewal or termination of agreements with suppliers
• Proceeding with the process of annual price-update initiatives with suppliers
• Internal stakeholders relations management
• Conducting negotiation of commercial conditions with suppliers
• Contracts management
• Liaising with the other Procurement Centers worldwide to maintain and update local master data regarding regional/global frame contracts to be used
• University Graduate (preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Procurement fields of study)
• Some of experience in procurement, logistic, customer service function within international environment
• Fluent English and Czech
• Strong analytical skills
• Customer-centric approach
• Microsoft Office tools, particularly MS Excel is desired
Why to apply:
Our client offers:
- Truly multicultural work environment
- Interesting package
- Development + training opportunities
- State of the art procurement process and innovative tools & technologies
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Advance Project Buyer Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL20-R106- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Buyer (retail – shoe category) Location: Germany/ Essen Ref. PL19- R202 – S01 Our Client is...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Manager (Heavy Mobile Equipment) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S04 Our Client...
Category Manager (raw materials) Location: Warsaw or Bratislava Ref. PL19- R207 – S01 Our Client is...