Our Client is a leading worldwide manufacturer and supplier of ball and roller bearings, linear motion products, precision bearings, spindles and seals.
They are looking for experienced Procurement Manager who will take over Procurement Group Management role for 12 months (during new ERP system introduction).
You will be reporting directly to the Group Procurement Manager and you will lead a team of 7 members .
• Ensure global sourcing results are implemented in the factory.
• Ensure best practice strategic sourcing processes and operational purchasing process are used in the factory.
• Ensure direct reports support the prioritized category sourcing projects according to the agreed priorities.
• Ensure that the contract principles and formats are negotiated and agreed with the suppliers in scope in the factory.
• Fully represent Group Purchasing inside the BU factory for all product developments & innovations: is involved as from the beginning.
• Conduct regular spend & opportunity analysis for BU unique categories to find opportunities for cost reduction.
• Develop an annual PL/BU factory plan for purchasing TCO cost reduction.
• Ensure in link with Global Category Managers, the savings activities (identification, prioritization, annual planning and implementation including appropriate allocation of resources in the factory)
• Manage SRM for key specific suppliers in his area.
• Support & coach direct reports in daily operations when needed.
• Conduct and provide results follow ups, analyses, reporting as well as for specific Group
projects- and analyses.
• Monitor the suppliers QCDIM performance in the factory, be the factories escalation point when suppliers performance is not satisfactory and/or influencing negatively the factories activities.
• Screen any potential suppliers through Global Trade Service Web Portal for sanctions, report any match against the Sanction Party Lists to Group Purchasing Contract & Compliance Manager and ensure that no business is conducted with confirmed sanctioned suppliers.
• MA Degree (technical, Business or Commercial affairs preferably)
• Strategic Procurement Management experience – min 7 years within international environment achieving remarkable results in terms of savings, quality, delivery
• Broad-based understanding of business operations and practices and core Procurement areas of focus (Spend Management: Category Management and Supplier Management)
• Strong level of proficiency with core Procurement skills (e.g., supplier management and performance, supply market analysis, Category Management etc.)
• Strong leadership, communication, influencing, collaboration skills
• Ability to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary.
• Strong level of credibility with internal customers, and with the supplier community
• Strong influencing skills with ability to see issues from multiple viewpoints and understand differing needs of stakeholders
• Ability to show judgment in developing new approaches and resolving issues
• Customer Orientation (building and maintaining strong relationships )
• Ability to show strategic thinking
• Strong project management skills
• Strong Business Acumen
• Strong verbal and written communication skill with ability to confidently present complex information
• Fluent English and Polish
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Szanowni Państwo, Eksperci Big Fish Polska przygotowali spis kompetencji zakupowych oraz ich definicje. Opracowane przez nas...
Strategic Buyer/Kupiec strategiczny Location: Włoszczowa (Świętokrzyskie) Ref. PL18- R600 – S02 Naszym klientem jest firma działająca...
Lead Buyer (Packaging/ Global Purchasing Team) Location: Wielkopolskie or Dolnośląskie Ref. PL18- R600 – S01 Our...
Kompleksowy program szkoleniowy, podczas którego szczegółowo omawiamy proces zarządzania kategorią. Proponujemy szereg istotnych analiz, które...