Transport Planner Digital Technologies Cracow Ref. PL17- R560-S02
Our Client: is a global leader in digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. Due to their substantial development and introduction of Global Business Services organization, they are looking for motivated and transport planner to join their Transport Management Center.
Reporting to Transport Planning Manager you will be responsible for:
• Planning and executing efficiently transportation orders on a daily basis
• Seeking for optimization within existing network (consolidation, round trips, load fill improvement, on time performance improvement)
• Communication with transport service providers and internal customers
• Monitoring and tracking ongoing shipments in order to deliver high-class service level
• Supporting improvements projects within supply chain
• Providing appropriate data required for performance measurement
• Controlling transportation costs and support Accounts
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• University degree (business/finance/economics, logistics) or equivalent
• C. a 2 years of experience in transport planning/ logistics industry
• Capability of managing and prioritizing multiple time sensitive tasks in dynamic environment
• Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships with customers
• Very good problem solving and analytical skills
• Fluent English and German
The challenge: very interesting position for an open minded individual, who enjoys fast-paced working environment.
Our Client is offering a lot of development and learning opportunities and attractive benefits package ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
If you wish to work in truly international environment with high level internal stakeholders than send us your CV in English to: email@example.com
Category Associate EMEA (Capex, MRO, Facility Maintenance Services) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100...
Senior Buyer EMEA (Marketing Agencies Category) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100 – S02 Our...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Leader (direct materials) Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL19- R102 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Naszym klientem jest przedsiębiorstwo produkcyjno - handlowe z branży FMCG, oferujące produkty spożywcze. Zadania, które należałyby...