Tactical Buyer - Europe ( services: temporary labor) Digital Technologies Cracow Ref. PL17- R560-S01
Our Client: is a global leader in digitally connected and enabled industrial equipment and systems. Due to their substantial development and introduction of Global Business Services organization, they are looking for motivated and experienced purchasing professional to execute their sourcing strategy for indirect category (consulting) on the European level.
Reporting to the SCM Delivery Manager (Poland) and European Category Manager (Switzerland) you will be mostly responsible for:
• Executing of purchasing strategy in alignment with relevant category team.
• Purchasing IM&S according to required specification, price, delivery schedule and terms in 30 European countries.
• Managing the cooperation with a portfolio of approved suppliers and overseeing their performance.
• Providing market information, analyzing and evaluating bids in order to determine the optimal value.
• Conducting commercial negotiations with selected suppliers and put great deals in place delivering measurable benefits for the business
• Initiating and implementing of cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets and recommend optimization solutions.
• Establishing internal relationships with all impacted stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
University degree (business/finance/economics) or equivalent.
At least 5 years of hand on experience in indirect procurement services category preferably on the regional level.
Successful track record in temporary labor category (external personnel contracted temporarily with external agencies on a time & material basis)
International experience in corporate environment.
Significant proven competency in contracting/negotiation processes and best practices.
Comfortable working with legal and contractual terms and language
Strong analytical skills including the ability to distill, synthesize, and draw conclusions on large amounts of data.
Stakeholder engagement and management.
Strong interpersonal skills: communication, influencing, collaboration, cultural awareness, ability to cope with change and manage ambiguity.
The challenge: very interesting position for an open minded, results oriented procurement professional ,who likes to work with minimal supervision and enjoys fast-paced working environment. Our Client is offering a lot of development and learning opportunities and attractive benefits package ranging from ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
If you wish to work in truly international environment with high level internal stakeholders than send us your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Digital Sourcing Category Lead Digital Technologies (Cracow) Our Client: is a global leader in digitally...
Tactical Buyer - Europe (indirect manufacturing services) Digital Technologies Cracow Ref. PL17- R560-S05 Our Client: is...
Kompleksowy program szkoleniowy, podczas którego szczegółowo omawiamy proces zarządzania kategorią. Proponujemy szereg istotnych analiz, które...
Tactical Buyer - Europe (indirect services: marketing) Digital Technologies Cracow Ref. PL17- R560-S04 Our Client: is...
Supply Chain Service Delivery Leader Digital Technologies Cracow Ref. PL17- R560-S03 Our Client: is a global...