Commodity Engineer (EMEA) Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL17-R610- S02
Our Client is a global leader in the design and manufacture of electric motors and integrated controls. It is a global enterprise comprised of approximately 230 subsidiaries/affiliates. Their product line features a full line of high efficiency motors, large and small, which serve Industrial, residential and commercial markets in applications ranging from water treatment, mining, oil and gas and power generation to pool and spa motors, air conditioning condensers, rooftop cooling towers and commercial refrigeration. It also makes motors, controls and switches for automotive and commercial markets.
• Operational responsibility of supplier development of the concerned commodity and or project.
• Contributing to supplier selection for new components.
• Executing of process, system, annual and 8D audits according to NMA standards (VDA6.3),
• Survey, consolidation and reporting of supplier indicators / commodity.
• Origination and survey of improvement measures at suppliers.
• Responsibility of the proper release of supplier PPAP and APQP files according project schedules.
• Contributing to the projects according PDT.
• Contributing to ECR management.
• Perform corrective actions /SIP&TWS meetings/ & consistent follow up based on SPR – report.
• Participate in VAVE workshops.
• Min 4 years of experience on similar position in the automotive industry (process engineer, SQA, supplier development engineer).
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical),
• Working knowledge of ISO TS 16 949 including associated requirements, such as: Design and Process FMEA, PPAP, and Control Plan.
• Experience with Supplier Management methodologies, including approval /qualification of new suppliers and parts.
• Self-driven/motivated with minimum supervision required.
• Speaking English fluently.
• Capable to work under pressure.
• Willing to travel up to 50% of time.
Why to apply:
Great opportunity for a engineering professional to join regional team with fast track to career development.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: email@example.com
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Category Associate EMEA (corporate services, transportation) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100 – S01 Our...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Szanowni Państwo, Eksperci Big Fish Polska przygotowali spis kompetencji zakupowych oraz ich definicje. Opracowane przez nas...
Strategic Buyer/Kupiec strategiczny Location: Włoszczowa (Świętokrzyskie) Ref. PL18- R600 – S02 Naszym klientem jest firma działająca...
Lead Buyer (Packaging/ Global Purchasing Team) Location: Wielkopolskie or Dolnośląskie Ref. PL18- R600 – S01 Our...