Commodity Buyer (indirect materials: Capex/ MRO) Building materials Warsaw Ref. PL17- R610-S01
Our Client is a corporate group with headquarters in Germany that manufactures and markets building materials, gypsum fiberboard and cement-bonded dry lining panels together with lime and limestone. The company is active in three business segments: building materials, dry lining and lime. Their products are sustainable both in manufacture and use. The group is one of a few European building materials companies to operate its own Research and Development Center. They employ globally 6,700 employees in 97 plants in 20 countries.
Reporting to Procurement and Logistics Director, you will be mostly responsible for:
• Introducing and executing of purchasing strategy in Capex and MRO category for 12 plants in Poland
• Supplier portfolio and market trends analysis
• Coordination of the procurement process
• Suppliers relations management
• Conducting commercial negotiations with suppliers
• Initiating and implementing of cost-out programs
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement and recommend solutions, including leveraging leading tools/technologies
• Communicating effectively with the organization and internal stakeholders on the status and issues of key initiatives
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
The challenge: interesting position for skilled procurement professional to introduce strategic category management standards. The procurement department is shifting from tactical to strategic role. They offer a possibility of professional advancement for Procurement Manager role.
If you wish to work in truly international environment with high level internal stakeholders than send us your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Category Associate EMEA (Capex, MRO, Facility Maintenance Services) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100...
Senior Buyer EMEA (Marketing Agencies Category) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100 – S02 Our...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Leader (direct materials) Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL19- R102 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Naszym klientem jest przedsiębiorstwo produkcyjno - handlowe z branży FMCG, oferujące produkty spożywcze. Zadania, które należałyby...