Purchasing Coordinator/ Senior Buyer European Distribution Center
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Our Client is a world leader in integrated solutions for care of people with reduced mobility and related conditions. Due to the substantial development and introduction of strategic regional purchasing functions in Poland they are looking for a Purchasing Coordinator/ Manager.
The main role is to create and maintain purchasing strategies for assigned commodity groups (spare parts – small/ medium volumes, high complexity) , to establish long-term cooperation policy with suppliers, that will bring measurable savings and secure required service level with components supply. Together with the small team you will develop and introduce local savings projects with an emphasis on rationalization of the supply base and LCC localization.
Being supervised out of the Netherlands you will be mostly responsible for:
• Supervision of sourcing, suppliers selection and qualification process.
• Effective management of the RFX processes, continuous benchmarking, market analysis, raw material prices monitoring, focused to build up competitive advantage.
• Development of the supplier base to ensure security of supply and risk management.
• Leading strategic relationships with suppliers.
• Negotiation of the supply agreements to achieve best possible commercial conditions in terms of price, quality, total scope of cooperation and flexibility.
• Introduction and delivery of saving projects to support local sites budget.
• Driving continued initiatives to optimize total cost of purchase (TCO), logistic set up, payment terms.
• Supporting and monitoring the activities to improve suppliers performance with respect to on-time deliveries and quality of supplies.
• Leading purchasing team to deliver results (2 people).
• Monitoring Purchasing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and introduce relevant actions to meet company defined targets.
• Higher education, ideally technical with specialty on Business or Commercial affairs.
• Minimum 3-4 years of strategic purchasing experience (direct materials) within international company achieving remarkable results in terms of savings.
• Spare parts or other high complexity low/medium volume category management experience would be an asset.
• Negotiation skills.
• Some team management experience (day to day or project) would be an asset.
• Ability to read technical drawings.
• Analytical approach.
• Ability to work under stress.
• Fluent English skills.
• Ease with communication, responsible, honest, consequence with daily activities, self-control, determination, independence, creativity, ability to travel.
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates
Commodity Engineer (EMEA) Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL17-R610- S02 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Commodity Buyer (EMEA) Automotive Małopolskie Ref. PL17-R610- S01 Our Client is a global leader in the...
Specjalista ds. Kontroli jakości Motoryzacja Miejsce pracy: Ostrzeszów (Wielkopolskie) Nr Ref.PL17-R201-S01 Naszym klientem jest szybko rozwijająca...
Inżynier procesu Motoryzacja Miejsce pracy: Ostrzeszów (Wielkopolskie) Nr Ref.PL17-R201-S02 Naszym klientem jest szybko rozwijająca się firma,...
Value analysis & Improvement Engineer Automotive Poland (Lubuskie) PL15-R321-S02 Our Client Our Client is a leading service...