Procurement Specialist – Indirect Materials Manufacturing/Construction industry Podlaskie PL16-R401-S01
Our Client is a leading producer of attractive range of PVC windows and doors. The company is a part of Swiss group. The group is active worldwide with over 40 distribution companies as well as offices and partners in more than 70 countries. It employs a total workforce of around 6200. Their main production facilities are located in Switzerland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Italy and China.
• Indirect category management
• Market research, RFQ management
• Suppliers sourcing, assessment, introduction, development, negotiations
• Offers analysis against application and cost, setting the optimal configuration of the subject, suggestion of replacements or changes against basic specification for reaching the cost goal
• Search and setup of the best supply sources for the frequent purchases, simplification and automation of the processes
• Management of indirect spend reporting, category reporting, invoices servicing and cost centers assignment
• Preparation of the request status information system to make projects status available to all interested parties
• Gaining market intelligence for the indirect purchasing scope for both parts and services
• Active participation in NPI and vendor cost engineering towards reaching cost models and savings
• BA/ MA Degree preferably technical background. Strong background of production engineering and/or automation would be a plus
• Direct/ indirect (capex, investments) procurement experience. Previous experience in indirect purchasing for construction will be an asset
• Good understanding of technical specification , ability to read technical drawings and translation into the product specification
• Strong analytical skills - ability to link specification and features with costs, good understanding of machinery or device application in the production process
• Ability to analyze , compare and explain the cost connected to the product
• Ability to negotiate and drive the pricing process
• Results orientation
• English on at least communication level both writing and speaking
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Category Associate EMEA (Capex, MRO, Facility Maintenance Services) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100...
Senior Buyer EMEA (Marketing Agencies Category) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100 – S02 Our...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Category Leader (direct materials) Location: Podkarpackie Ref. PL19- R102 – S01 Our Client is a leading...
Naszym klientem jest przedsiębiorstwo produkcyjno - handlowe z branży FMCG, oferujące produkty spożywcze. Zadania, które należałyby...