Procurement Specialist – Indirect Materials Manufacturing/Construction industry Podlaskie PL16-R401-S01
Our Client is a leading producer of attractive range of PVC windows and doors. The company is a part of Swiss group. The group is active worldwide with over 40 distribution companies as well as offices and partners in more than 70 countries. It employs a total workforce of around 6200. Their main production facilities are located in Switzerland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Italy and China.
• Indirect category management
• Market research, RFQ management
• Suppliers sourcing, assessment, introduction, development, negotiations
• Offers analysis against application and cost, setting the optimal configuration of the subject, suggestion of replacements or changes against basic specification for reaching the cost goal
• Search and setup of the best supply sources for the frequent purchases, simplification and automation of the processes
• Management of indirect spend reporting, category reporting, invoices servicing and cost centers assignment
• Preparation of the request status information system to make projects status available to all interested parties
• Gaining market intelligence for the indirect purchasing scope for both parts and services
• Active participation in NPI and vendor cost engineering towards reaching cost models and savings
• BA/ MA Degree preferably technical background. Strong background of production engineering and/or automation would be a plus
• Direct/ indirect (capex, investments) procurement experience. Previous experience in indirect purchasing for construction will be an asset
• Good understanding of technical specification , ability to read technical drawings and translation into the product specification
• Strong analytical skills - ability to link specification and features with costs, good understanding of machinery or device application in the production process
• Ability to analyze , compare and explain the cost connected to the product
• Ability to negotiate and drive the pricing process
• Results orientation
• English on at least communication level both writing and speaking
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and package expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to inform, that we will contact with chosen candidates.
Category Associate EMEA (corporate services, transportation) Location: Prague (Czech Republic) Ref. PL19- R100 – S01 Our...
Szanowni Państwo, W związku ze zwiększonym zainteresowaniem szkoleniami dedykowanymi pracownikom działu zakupów (zarówno specjalistom, managerom i...
Szanowni Państwo, Eksperci Big Fish Polska przygotowali spis kompetencji zakupowych oraz ich definicje. Opracowane przez nas...
Strategic Buyer/Kupiec strategiczny Location: Włoszczowa (Świętokrzyskie) Ref. PL18- R600 – S02 Naszym klientem jest firma działająca...
Lead Buyer (Packaging/ Global Purchasing Team) Location: Wielkopolskie or Dolnośląskie Ref. PL18- R600 – S01 Our...